29 Comments

1. Chico Crypto

⏰ Time Stamps ⏰

00:08 Introduction: Bull Run Promise Lands

00:48 More Gartner Hype Cycle Bubbles Will Come & Preparing For The Next Bull Run

02:01 Bitcoin Is Essential For The Next Bull Run: Do You Own A Single Bitcoin?

03:12 Ethereum Is Essential Because It's The Backbone of The Decentralized Finance Landscape

05:36 Should You Get 32 Ethereum For Staking?

06:09 A Solid Decentralized Exchange Token Is Essential

09:10 Ethereum DeFi Projects Are Essential

09:47 Gotta Have Some Sh*t Coins Too!

💥Buy A Ledger & Keep Your Crypto Safe💥

🔥Join The Chat On Telegram 🔥 https://t.me/chicocrypto1

👉🏻Follow Me On Twitter https://goo.gl/gmsDXa

👌👌Subscribe to The Chico Channel–https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHop-jpf-huVT1IYw79ymPw?sub_confirmation=1

2. Cake&Nachos
    October 19, 2019 @ 2:20 am

lol the people in the background

3. Gabriela Medina

Nano for the win ppl

4. JonnyC321
    October 19, 2019 @ 2:20 am

What about IDEX? Does more volume than any other dex….. Its the launch platform for most new erc20 tokens and its applying for its brokers licence. You can stake Aura tokens and receive up to %20 ROI per year and the price has bottomed out. I like using it over any other dex which is why I invested in it.

5. Omar Touzani
    October 19, 2019 @ 2:20 am

That's what you guys said about 2018, and it ended up being a massacre.

6. Travis Bailey
    October 19, 2019 @ 2:20 am

https://miracletele.com/?friend=9e69ed0c4ea0b8 stack this token and earn – now 100 stack pays 3.10 every 2 weeks

7. spikfrank
    October 19, 2019 @ 2:20 am

Ethereum has a governance problem and this conflict has been playing out on twitter between Vitalik and the core developers. They haven’t nailed governance yet. Until they do, it seems doubtful they will come out on top in the Finance space

8. waail boubekri

Love your videos man! I hope well see a 20Billion elastos

9. FIRTINA 01

Change stupid hairstyle 😆

10. FREEDOM Fintech

Wait why do I need etherium in my bullrun tool box ? I’m confused

11. bez Productions

i see oppai i click in

12. Teez Comeing
    October 19, 2019 @ 2:20 am

The best part of the video is the people in the background.

13. ShortTheWorld
    October 19, 2019 @ 2:20 am

I can easily send a bitcoin across the world

14. Rolando Benson
    October 19, 2019 @ 2:20 am

Crypto investing is tough quite alright but not as difficult as it may seem if you follow the basic rules and don't love or get emotional with your coins. It is volatile and scary at times as things can fly up and down at extreme rates. If you are not careful, then you risk massive losses. To ensure continuous profitability, make sure you learn, be careful and do not listen to stupid things most Crypto traders say on youtube and other forums as they are lots of speculators in the market who tell you XRP is going to moon or BTC is at its dip and a reversal is sure and you even lose more money holding on to coins because they said so. The truth from my personal experience is that trading daily is far safer and more profitable than HODling with so much uncertainty in the market. I have lost over 8 BTC value HODling for one year and have gained over 13 BTC in less than two months, something I am sure is a daydream for most hodlers. You have to be careful though and be exceptionally good in your T.As, reading the news and understanding the trend correctly. I would also like to stress is that if you aren't 100% sound in these, you should make contact with someone with good experience and trade history to help you through. Someone I would highly recommend is James Long **(jameslong241 @ Gmail. com). His analysis is sound, and his trade signals and strategies are some of the best out there to follow. He helped me recover my losses and make gains I find hard to believe.

15. Tim dumbass

incoming milf 01:54

16. Tim dumbass
    October 19, 2019 @ 2:20 am

Chico smashing the iron. Whats your routine?

17. Robert Smith
    October 19, 2019 @ 2:20 am

I ain't say I'm going to do it
    But I didn't understand everything you just said
    I don't know what your process of thought was behind the mechanics of this video but they worked really well I'd copy them on the other videos that you produce

18. Popcorn Seller
    October 19, 2019 @ 2:20 am

CREDITS CREDITS CREDITS …1M TRANSACTIONS ….CREDITS CREDITS CREDITS CREDITS… MAINNET ALREADY IN FUNCTION ….CREDITS CREDITS CREDITS CREDITS….BUY NOW OR DIE POOR

19. Romario Diaz

$28,000 December 2020
    $100,000 December 2021

20. Tony Edwards

What about BlockNet?

21. DJ M1NDHACK3R

In 2030, 1 BTC will be $ 1.000.000

Now its time to buy guys!

22. WeAreWe

23. Kaarel

24. TradeFeedz

Ethereum is bullshit

25. Rasi80

Nash 100%

26. Diana Berg
    October 19, 2019 @ 2:20 am

This is one of the best channel for learning crypto stuff, i have been in crypto for years and still learning so much from you and your mentor Mauricio pierce about stuff like this and about coins i thought was good but were infact shady so thanks and pls keep doing what you do, i will also advice you guys to look up his mentor Mauricio if you're looking for professional signals and working strategies. he's a good man and he has a great potfolio and Honestly the price movement has been really promising, i've made some serious cash following his guildlines. i no longer work a 9 to 5 job and i can still provide for my family and live a comfortable life, all thanks to Mauricio priece. you can reach him on mauriciopierce8@gmailcom for good tutor and mentorship.

27. John-Erik Rännare
    October 19, 2019 @ 2:20 am

Timestamp: may 2020 btc halving.in ~125 days LTC halving.

28. zaz zz
    October 19, 2019 @ 2:20 am

which road is this…is this texas? and why people are staring at him…. we r from uk, a bit curious

29. V T
    October 19, 2019 @ 2:20 am

lmao, he's not all in dogecoin. I am stacking l1nk since fucking feb 2018 when you were shilling NEO lmao.