50 Comments

1. Kevin wembley
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

Besides being persistent and always keeping faith in the blockchain technology, one major factor to making life changing gains from crypto is understanding the trends and working closely with it. Following the circle, the asset is headed for $13,000 and eventually $16,000 before the full blast of the bullish move and i am not taking chances by accumulating as much as i can while being guided by the professional aid (daily trade signals) of Desmond Sydney . Having bought just 2 btc at $8,200 and held a little i started trading using his signals and have grown my portfolio to over 10btc. A competent guide by all ramifications is all it takes to be a profitable trader and Wriggle is one of such competent hands that has made an impact in the crypto spaces. He can be contacted on telegram and whatsapp faster at (( +44 7723506502 )), for any crypto related assistance.

2. leah calhoun
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

I can boldly tell you he is the best hacker on YouTube that can work on your bitcoin and unlock and give you the best script . Just Whatapp. +14703444084

3. Leah Calhoun
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

I just got my wallet funded for the third time and it was successful and it really helped a lot. Whatapp. +14703444084

4. Precious Herr
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

I just got a token right now and I was able to sort out all my bills . Just Whatapp +14703444084

5. Jenifer Sulfridge
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

Am so glad I met him. He is so real and Legit. He is the best cause he gave a happy life . Whatapp. +14703444084

6. Auto & Tirezzz
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

You guys are truly excellent keeping the blockchain tech community up to a high standard always producing excellent content🔥 Keep it up

7. Adriana Sofia
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

The link to your newsletter doesn't work!

8. Emanuel Gordon
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

Hi Nick how do I pull up the same chart with the cycle indicator?

9. Kenneth Knowlton
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

Touching the 21 week SMA is a good indicator for a bull run when the trend is upward and the SMA is acting as a support, coming from beneath the BTC price. Touching the 21 week SMA is a good indicator for a drop in price when the trend is downward and the SMA has been above the price line, acting as a resistance level.

10. TheBrownInvestor Mo
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

How do you get those two curved lines on the top and bottom of the chart? When I choose the BLX Chart I don't see those curved lines on the chart

11. Luc Hof
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

how do i buy futures bitcoin???

12. Bitrader Support

$mtc 2c on kucoin.com
    McAfee target $5000

13. J Vink
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

That's good cause the long term is the only thing that's on my mind for crypto, investing is just so much comfortable and less stressful than trading. Trading is hard too, I think you'll need some serious expertise and skill and see the charts and trends in a way through a big amount of failure and practice, knowl, etc. I admit suck at trading, I've tried, failed, so my choice is investing. These downtrends (short term) don't touch me emotionally, cause my mind tells me in the next twenty years, this market will not look the same. Hope I can buy groceries with crypto at that point.

14. Fred Kennedy
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

I thought you might be interested in reading this:

15. Vic Holtreman
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

Really love your longer term, in-depth insights.

16. Rich Delane Willard
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

Loved your long term chart with the boxes. Can you publish the metrics used to re-establish it on our trading view? Perspective is so valuable.

17. Hatchet D&B
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

Enjoy your analysis and like your deconstruction of the markets 👍 all makes sense

18. R James
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

Bitcoin and Bitcoin mining reward supply shock coming down the track 🥑🗡🥥"

19. Boaty McBoatFace
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

Nick have you published this chart on Trading View? If not, can you please publish and post a link?

20. CharleyB 1975
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

Interesting intro on this vid here Nick… do you recognise it? 🤔 https://youtu.be/y4wclifegQI

21. larposan
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

One FED rate cut won't have any meaningful impact on EU/JP bond demand… 25bips reduction will put the FEDs rate at 2.25%, and that is still 2.5% higher than the negative yielding bonds in EU/JP.

22. shilo nir

great video 🙂 great information

23. Location Independent
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

Hey Nick, you mentioned in the video wanting to visit Europe again soon.. planning on hitting Berlin or Zagreb? I'm usually in one of those cities… if you are let me know and we can grab a drink!

24. Mary Sumerlin
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

The best strategy with Bitcoin is to hold and buy more.

25. j w
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

I really enjoy your Stuff Nick. thanks!

26. Ronald Smeman
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

Hey Nick, Truly appreciate you. Love the videos.

27. Chris Tassé

I watch all the ads for Daddy Dash <3

28. Teacher Jake & Sarah
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

You should look into the SENT project; great development, working products, and a solid github activity even while the price flat-lined. Interesting stuff.

29. LittlePaws
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

Cool logarythmic chart and with the constant positive btc reminders👍

30. 무스비
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

📈 Bitcoin is going to Moon!!!!

31. Ron Burgandy

amazing video this one
    Love the holistic approach on the entire financial industry globally!
    Too many YT's just care about the US market and the SEC decisions, when that's less than 3.9% of the earth's population (I mean ok they are the no.1 or 2 Economy but we're talking 💰, not exports and imports only every single person uses money) people forget 1 in 4 people in Hong Kong are millionaires alone!

Keep up the great work Nick! 👏👏👏👏🙏❤️

32. Sylvan Butler
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

I used to have a lot of respect for Peter Schiff (and his father). Unfortunately, the more he talks about things where I have expertise, the more he destroys that respect. Ever notice how the popular media is so distorted when it talks about something where you independently know the facts? Ever ask yourself, "if they are so wrong about this, about what else are they similarly wrong?"
    That's the question I'm asking myself these days, about Peter Schiff.

33. Eplemos4Life
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

If the halving is front ran.

Why would we not front run this weekly moving average? Seems to obvious to test it?

Allmost like everyone thought 6k was a shorting oppotunity.

34. Independent Alternative Medias of Australia
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

Keep up the good work mate 😎Love the broad subjects and perspectives.

35. Keifer Furzland
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

What's the tool he's using for charts? I know Coinbase Pro and Kraken Pro are similar but this looks even moreso

36. Dan San
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

10:45 I love the underhanded way that Nick talks about this. It's just as subtle as the way I talk about BTC to anyone. Gotta walk on eggshells and avoid red dots lol

37. Maria S
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

Nothing is a free market with communist central banking and fascism. welcome to fascism in ussa

38. Terence P. Hill
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

Hi Nicolas, imI would enjoy hearing your views about this recent news. Thx.https://www.trustnodes.com/2019/07/30/sec-to-run-bitcoin-ethereum-xrp-nodes

39. Maria S
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

The rotten rulers will not let us live longer! They want to kill btc also. They want us poor and helpless and when we are of no use to them, they will eliminate us

40. ItzJP

When in doubt, zoom out

41. justin waters
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

Your show is solid… respect!!!!

42. Craig C
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

Definitely a disciple of long term analysis, combined with the increase in fundamentals… the potential is very high

43. bpod

*BITCOIN + **GOLD +
    ***SILVER

*Meltem Demirors +**Daniela Cambone+ ***Seema Mody

😂😂😍😍

44. Dereck Mora
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

How do you draw that log channel nick?

45. Matthew ferrari
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

btc volume is going back up, don't double dip or you'll get ripped😂😂😂👍🤫

46. Ronbo710
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

I saw a pic of that thing that leaked the Capitol One Data – brutal .

47. Sell the Dip

100k usd btc is conservative for next ATH based on historical data. 225k usd

48. CrankITKomo
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

One of the most well rounded daily briefings I listen to, keep up the great work.

49. Pana G
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

The best you can do is probably sell your stocks and wait until everything is getting cheaper and then buy in deep red

50. Stephen Ivan
    October 8, 2019 @ 1:35 am

very good and clear perspective. Long term is looking so positive!